Job Title: Summer Internship 2019
We are seeking to hire interns for the summer 2019 who will perform a wide variety of tax and/or audit engagements under the supervision of different accounting professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records transactions in ledgers, prepares trial balances and simple financial statements using various software programs
- Performs audit review or compilation procedures
- Prepares individual income tax returns
- Assists in proofing financial statements, tax returns, and other documents
- Performs other accounting, auditing and tax assignments as needed
- Assists in firm administrative functions as assigned
- Participates in the firm’s practice development efforts through involvement with referral sources, community and industry activities
- Completed their Senior year of college (120 hours) with a degree in accounting
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and internet resources.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate a computer and calculator
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration, noting the position title for which you are applying in the subject field.
You will be contacted if we would like to speak with you further about the opportunity. We regret that we are unable to reply to every submission we receive.