Ralph J. Damone, CPA, CGMA
Ralph has had heavy involvement in complex federal and state tax preparation services for middle market companies. Prior to joining MCB, he was Chairman of the Tax Committee for another regional firm in Virginia and in addition to his client service expectations played a critical role in the internal development and technical training of staff and developing processes and procedures department-wide.
In the private sector, Ralph was a Tax Director of two publicly traded companies. He co-developed the tax department for a high-technology manufacturing company in New York. After 13 years, Ralph relocated to Virginia and established the tax department for a leading commercial finance company in Maryland. There he played a critical role in transitioning the company through its initial public offering.
CONNECT WITH RALPH
EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
- Certified Public Accountant – Commonwealth of Virginia
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Public Accounting – Tax Section
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting, Ithaca College, Ithaca NY