Jude J. Covas, CPA
Jude provides audit and assurance services, accounting, corporate, partnership, and individual tax and business advisory services. His tax and business advisory experience includes representation before the IRS, business and individual tax planning, evaluating internal controls and procedures, advising on computer systems, improving the usefulness of management reporting and development of business plans.
He has an in-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting and auditing principles and served for several years as the firm’s audit and accounting practice Quality Control Leader.
CONNECT WITH JUDE
EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
- Certified Public Accountant – Commonwealth of Virginia, State of Maryland, District of Columbia
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- SmartCEO “Center of Influence Award” – 2016
- Washingtonian Magazine “Top Money Experts” – 2010
- Virginia Business Magazine “SuperCPA” – 2004 – 2013
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration, James Madison University