E. Matthew Dwyer, cpa
E. Matthew Dwyer, CPA is a Principal of Matthews, Carter & Boyce. Matt joined the firm in 1995 and manages the firm’s Private Equity practice. Prior to joining the firm, Matt worked as a financial consultant for an international consulting firm.
Matt specializes as an accountant for investment companies and Small Business Investment Companies (SBICs) performing audits of SBICs, compliance advisory services, assisting with compliance examinations, distribution analysis and accounting and tax-related services. He has served as a guest speaker at several SBIC conferences, discussing various topics including SBIC regulations, GAAP accounting for investment companies, investment valuations and investment company tax issues. Matt has an in-depth knowledge of generally accepted accounting and auditing principles and has served as the firm’s Quality Control Leader.
CONNECT WITH MATT
EXPERIENCE & AWARDS
- Certified Public Accountant – Commonwealth of Virginia
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science – Accountancy, Miami (OH) University
- Bachelor of Science – Economics, Miami (OH) University