OUR INDUSTRIESNationally Recognized SBIC Accounting Firm.
Small Business Investment Companies
As a new or established SBIC, you not only face the challenges of any venture capital business but must also comply with a myriad of SBA regulations.
Matthews, Carter & Boyce is one of the leading SBIC accounting firms in the country, having served more than 100 SBIC clients nationwide and the SBIC community for more than 55 years. Our SBIC practice is led by a team of nationally recognized experts with significant experience working directly with SBICs and the SBA on regulatory, accounting and tax matters.
Members of the SBIC practice are regular speakers and contributors at SBIC related conferences discussing such topics as: SBIC regulations, GAAP accounting for investment companies, investment valuations and investment company tax issues.
SBIC Regulatory Compliance
- SBA Form 468 Filing
- Assistance with SBA Examinations
- Distribution Calculations in Accordance with SBA Regulations
- SBA Compliance Reporting
- Audit of SBA Form 468
- Audit of GAAP Financial Statements
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning/Structuring
- Tax Withholding Calculations for Foreign Investors of U.S. Entities
Outsourced Accounting & Support
- Full Back-Office Accounting Services
- Internal Accounting & Compliance Operations and Controls
- Monthly Review Functions of Accounting and Financial Transactions
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports to the SBA (primarily Form 468)
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements for Investors
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports for Investors
- Compliance with Investor Agreements and Other Governing Documents
- Assistance with Design and Implementation of Checklists and Due Diligence
- Documents for Portfolio Investments
- Assistance with SBA Compliance Reporting
- Financial Analysis, Projections and Internal Rate of Return Calculations
- Financial Structuring of Portfolio Investments
- Assistance with Investor Reporting
- Due Diligence Services Related to Portfolio Investments
Connect with our SBIC Industry Leader
Read more about our SBIC Industry expertise on the MCB blog.
small business investor alliance