OUR INDUSTRIESAccounting and Tax Services for Closely Held Businesses.
Closely Held Businesses
Since our founding in 1947, MCB has provided accounting and tax services, audit and assurance, and business advice to Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. businesses and their owners. Our success, as well as our clients’ success, is built on developing and maintaining long-term relationships by providing personal, individual attention to your financial and accounting needs.
We work with a diverse group of closely held businesses including:
- Broadcasting and Publishing Companies
- Medical Practices
- Professional Service Firms
- Technology Companies
- Transportation & Storage Companies
- Wholesalers & Distributors
MCB’s Closely Held Business Practice Group is led by a senior team of business and tax experts, which enables us to provide strategic guidance to our clients, while consistently delivering timely, high-quality products. We work hard to earn your respect and confidence to become your trusted business advisor.
CLOSELY HELD BUSINESS SERVICES
- Financial statement compilations, reviews, and audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Tax consulting and compliance
- Strategic tax planning
- Research tax ramifications of proposed transactions
- Inventory and tax accounting methods consulting
- Complex transaction structuring
- International tax
- State and local tax
- Full back-office accounting and support
- Due diligence
- Litigation consulting and expert witness testimony
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Succession planning consulting
- Alternative financing consulting
- Valuation and transaction consulting
Connect with our Closely Held Business Industry Leaders
THE MCB IMPACT
Read more about our Closely Held Business Industry expertise on the MCB blog.
No Events on The List at This Time
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MCB DIFFERENCE.
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT.