OUR INDUSTRIESAccounting and Tax Services for Closely Held Businesses.
Closely Held Businesses
Since our founding in 1947, MCB has provided accounting and tax services, audit and assurance, and business advice to Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. businesses and their owners. Our success, as well as our clients’ success, is built on developing and maintaining long-term relationships by providing personal, individual attention to your financial and accounting needs.
We work with a diverse group of closely held businesses including:
- Broadcasting and Publishing Companies
- Medical Practices
- Professional Service Firms
- Technology Companies
- Transportation & Storage Companies
- Wholesalers & Distributors
MCB’s Closely Held Business Practice Group is led by a senior team of business and tax experts, which enables us to provide strategic guidance to our clients, while consistently delivering timely, high-quality products. We work hard to earn your respect and confidence to become your trusted business advisor.
CLOSELY HELD BUSINESS SERVICES
- Financial statement compilations, reviews, and audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Tax consulting and compliance
- Strategic tax planning
- Research tax ramifications of proposed transactions
- Inventory and tax accounting methods consulting
- Complex transaction structuring
- International tax
- State and local tax
- Full back-office accounting and support
- Due diligence
- Litigation consulting and expert witness testimony
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Succession planning consulting
- Alternative financing consulting
- Valuation and transaction consulting
Connect with our Closely Held Business Industry Leaders
Client Testimonials & case studies.
“You’re not just a number at Matthews, Carter & Boyce. You have a relationship where you can sit down as human beings and talk business. I don’t feel like every time I pick up the phone the clock is ticking and they’re charging me. I can call them and get advice when I need it, and they do that every single time.”
—Noe Landini, Owner/Manager
“The professionals at Matthews, Carter & Boyce are very bright, creative, helpful and adept at problem solving in the financial area. We’ve been with them a long time, and each of the professionals we’ve worked with has been exceptional.”
—Ralph W. Hardy, Jr., Officer and Director, First Media Corporation
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MCB DIFFERENCE.
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT.