OUR INDUSTRIESCalculate Risks Before Making the Deal.
Our Investment Companies Practice has extensive relationships with middle-market business owners, strategic investors, and lawyers – all members of the venture capital community. We understand the importance of working collaboratively for the benefit of our clients to calculate risks before making a deal offering accounting, tax, audit, due diligence and consulting services.
MCB can provide or assist you with the following private equity accounting services:
- Audit of GAAP Financial Statements
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning/Structuring
- Tax Withholding Calculations for Foreign Investors of U.S. Entities
Outsourced Accounting & Support
- Full Back-Office Accounting Services
- Internal Accounting & Compliance Operations and Controls
- Monthly Review Functions of Accounting and Financial Transactions
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements for Investors
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports for Investors
- Compliance with Investor Agreements and Other Governing Documents
- Assistance with Design and Implementation of Checklists and Due Diligence
- Documents for Portfolio Investments
- Financial Analysis, Projections and Internal Rate of Return Calculations
- Financial Structuring of Portfolio Investments
- Assistance with Investor Reporting
- Due Diligence Services Related to Portfolio Investments
Connect with our Venture Capital Industry Leader
Read more about our Venture Capital Industry expertise on the MCB blog.
small business investor alliance