OUR INDUSTRIESCalculate Risks Before Making the Deal.
With more than 55 years of experience in accounting for venture capital funds, MCB understands the unique risks and rewards for both venture capitalists and the businesses in which they invest. In order to be successful in this market, you need an experienced group of advisors to help you navigate the risk involved versus the potential reward.
Our Investment Companies Practice has extensive relationships with middle-market business owners, strategic investors, and lawyers – all members of the venture capital community. We understand the importance of working collaboratively for the benefit of our clients to calculate risks before making a deal offering accounting, tax, audit, due diligence and consulting services.
MCB can provide or assist you with the following private equity accounting services:
- Audit of GAAP Financial Statements
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning/Structuring
- Tax Withholding Calculations for Foreign Investors of U.S. Entities
Outsourced Accounting & Support
- Full Back-Office Accounting Services
- Internal Accounting & Compliance Operations and Controls
- Monthly Review Functions of Accounting and Financial Transactions
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements for Investors
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports for Investors
- Compliance with Investor Agreements and Other Governing Documents
- Assistance with Design and Implementation of Checklists and Due Diligence
- Documents for Portfolio Investments
- Financial Analysis, Projections and Internal Rate of Return Calculations
- Financial Structuring of Portfolio Investments
- Assistance with Investor Reporting
- Due Diligence Services Related to Portfolio Investments
Connect with our Venture Capital Industry Leader
Read more about our Venture Capital Industry expertise on the MCB blog.
small business investor alliance