Our Accounting Firm ServicesFrom 401k Plans to ESOPs – We Know the Rules & Regulations of Employee Benefit Plans.
Employee Benefit Plan Services
MCB has been providing employee benefit plan audit and review services to Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. area organizations and companies since we were founded in 1947.
Audits are required for all employee benefit plans with more than 120 eligible participants. We make every effort to perform limited scope audits for our employee benefit plan clients whenever possible, to reduce audit costs and time.
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN SERVICES:
- 401(k) plan full and limited-scope audits
- 403(b) plan full and limited-scope audits
- Pension plan audits
- Profit sharing plan audits
- Defined benefit plan audits
- Defined contribution plan audits
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) audits
- Preparation of Form 5500 filings
- Review of employee benefit plans for 80 to 120 participant rule requirements
- Compliance with ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, Department of Labor, and the Internal Revenue Service
As a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), MCB is subject to independent peer review every three years. We are pleased to share with you the exemplary results of our most recent AICPA Peer Review Examination. We received an unmodified review report with no letter of comments, which is the best a firm can receive. Please feel free to read the results of our AICPA peer review by clicking here.
MCB also belongs to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, giving us access to unlimited benefit plan resources.
Connect with our Employee Benefit Plan Leaders
Learn more about MCB's Employee Benefit Plan audit services
CONNECT WITH AN EXPERT.