Accounting & Tax is Only Part of What We Do
As a full service boutique CPA Firm, Matthews, Carter & Boyce has offered accounting, tax, and business advisory services in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area since 1947.
Our structure is centered on personal, individual attention to client needs. Each MCB client has a dedicated Principal assigned to their financial needs, so you work with the same Principal for tax planning, financial statement services, and general business advice. This personalized attention is the difference between adequate service and truly professional service. Our priority is to enhance the growth and success of each organization in every industry we serve.
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial modeling and projections
- Corporate governance
- Preparation and review of business plans
- Infrastructure development, including accounting and financial reporting
- Advice on accounting policy and application of Accounting Principles Generally Accepted in the U.S.
- Internal controls reviews and recommendations for improvement on accounting and financial reporting
- Complex business & tax transactions
- Options and employee incentives
- Bank and /or alternative financing