As Your Audit Firm We Help Reduce Risk
Matthews, Carter & Boyce (MCB) has been providing audit & assurance services to Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. area not-for-profit organizations and companies since we were founded in 1947.
As your auditor, we can help your organization reduce risk and streamline accounting systems and procedures. Our personal meetings and relationships with Executive Management, Audit Committees, and Boards of Directors, allow us to analyze and communicate financial statement results to improve financial performance and provide best practice strategic advice to our clients.
Audit & Assurance Services:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Audits of special purpose financial statements
- Audits of financial statements in accordance with OMB Circular A-133 Requirements
- Full and limited scope audits of employee benefit plans
- Collateral audits for banking purposes
- Internal controls assessments
- Fraud audits and assessments
- SSAE 16/SOC 1 Reports (formerly SAS 70)
- Due diligence procedures
- Litigation support services
As a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, MCB is subject to independent peer review every three years. We are pleased to share with you the exemplary results of our most recent AICPA Peer Review Examination. We received an unmodified review report with no letter of comments, which is the best a firm can receive. Please feel free to read the results of our AICPA peer review by clicking here.